Technical Lead / Manager (Java), Digital Banking APAC
A foreign bank is seeking 3 technical leads with managerial experience to facilitate their 5-year regional digital banking transformation project across APAC. Each lead will be leading subteam of 5-6 Java developers, using spring boot microservices architecture.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with functional tech teams, PM/BA teams in the bank to define the business and functionall requirements.
- Take technical acumen in architectural design and solution development to address the transformation needs.
- Prepare documentation, functional specification, technical testing, and production manuals
- Manage both development and production support servicecs within digital banking division
- Work closely with other stakeholders of the project team, such as senior management in regional office, department heads, business analysts, infrastructure team (DC) and vendors, to ensure smooth delivery and implementation of the technology solutions
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 8 - 15 years or above in software engineering, production support, or system analysis.
- Of 3 years of team management with track record in solution delivery.
- Work experience in financial institution is NOT necessary.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8/11, Spring/Spring Boot, Microservices Architecture, Message Queuing NOT limited to Kafka
- Familiar with the DevOps environment, CI/CD pipeline, and agile delivery methodologies
- Familiar with data securities/encription stardard design
- Good knowledge in Docker, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 23 August 2022A foreign bank is seeking 3 technical leads with managerial experience to facilitate their 5-year regional digital banking transformation project across APAC. Each lead will be leading subteam of 5-6 Java developers, using spring boot microservices architecture.