Analyst Programmer, Java, iBank
A multinational well-known investment bank is looking for junior Java developer to build their own customised trade booking solutions catering their FX trading operation. They are open junior Java programmer with up on 6 years of hands-on coding experience, no previous financial work experience required.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Assist in User Acceptance Tests, prepare application documentations and conduct user training
- Work closely with release managers and front-to-back operational department forward plan the release cycles across the platform.
- Ensure development documentations, release notes, build procedures are relevant and accurate.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- 1 - 6 years of backend server / full stack development experience with no industry domain limitation.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, micro-services architecture.
- Eagar to pick up Confluence/Jira/SonarQube would be a plus
- Detail minded with awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Team player, self-motivated, quick learning with good communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Strong interest in investment related technology.