Java Developer, Digital Banking (in-house, multiple headcounts)
A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
- Work cross regionally with architecture teams with Hong Kong team and regional offices.
- Carry through the full SDLC from architecture design, development, enhancement and maintenance.
- Design workflow, business proecss, UI design and physical database based on functional specification;
- Perform system migration and develop automated solutions.
- Follow group standard of procedure and ensure quality solution delivery within project time-frame
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system, or other relevant discipline.
- 5 years or above hands-on development experience on backend server side
- Solid technical skills in Java 8/11, Spring / Spring Boot, Restful API, Oracle PL SQL; Bonus to have experience in Microservices project experiences.
- Sound knowledge in monitoring tools, e.g. Kibana, Grafana; vision control: Prometheus
- Good conceptual knowledge in data security and SQL tuning.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD75000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 August 2022A Bankiing client is seeking multiple seasoned developers to build their self-owned investment financial reporting system from scratch, actively looking for Angular, Java and Python talents to join their team under PROPER scrum delivery methodology.
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.