Mainframe System Analyst, IMS/COBOL, Banking
A well-established bank is seeking experienced mainframe engineers to join their stable and diverse software engineering team.
• Work on the full SDLC methodlogy in application development, enhancement, and maintenance on the core business system.
• Conduct architecture design review and propose feasible solutions alighed with coreporate standards.
• liaise with project stakeholders to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress as scheduled
• Conduct and support testing to ensure the quality of all deliverables
• Produce documentation on system solutions to ensure their maintainability and smooth implementation in HK.
• Bachelor degree in Software Engineer, Information System or a related discipline
• Relevant hands-on development experience in software design, development and testing
• Sound knowledge of MVS, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, IMS programming
• Technical know-how of Treasury products and back office business process workflow.
• Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022As Business Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in drive end to end BI strategy including data warehouse, modelling, mining and reporting. You will manage between analyst, support team and vendor. Also, analysis complex business data to identify trends, patterns, support decision making and uncover new business opportunities.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD60000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022Production Support Role (L1) Industry: Capital Markets
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 September 2022A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 September 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.