Senior Developer, Java, Angular 8+, Restful, iBank
A Bankiing client is seeking multiple seasoned developers to build their self-owned investment financial reporting system from scratch, actively looking for Angular, Java and Python talents to join their team under PROPER scrum delivery methodology.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with functional tech teams, PM/BA teams in the bank to define the business and functionall requirements.
- Take technical acumen in architectural design and solution development to address the transformation needs.
- Prepare documentation, functional specification, technical testing, and production manuals
- Partially provide the production support, perform programming, testing & debugging
- Work closely with other stakeholders of the project team, such as department heads, business analysts, infrastructure specialists and vendors, to ensure smooth delivery and implementation of the technology solutions
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 - 12 years or above in software engineering, production support, or system analysis.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Java, Spring/Spring Boot.
- Familiar with the DevOps environment, CI/CD pipeline, and agile methodologies.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in memory allocation and SQL tuning.
- Familiar with Bash/Python Scripting and SQL or OracleDB
- Good team player, strong communication skills
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 August 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.