Java Developer, Digital Banking (in-house, multiple headcounts)
A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
- Work cross regionally with architecture teams with Hong Kong team and regional offices.
- Carry through the full SDLC from architecture design, development, enhancement and maintenance.
- Design workflow, business proecss, UI design and physical database based on functional specification;
- Perform system migration and develop automated solutions.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system, or other relevant discipline.
- 1 - 5 years of hands-on development experience, not limited mobile or web-based projects.
- Solid technical skills in Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Restful API; Bonus to have experience in Microservices project experiences.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022As Business Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in drive end to end BI strategy including data warehouse, modelling, mining and reporting. You will manage between analyst, support team and vendor. Also, analysis complex business data to identify trends, patterns, support decision making and uncover new business opportunities.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD60000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022Production Support Role (L1) Industry: Capital Markets
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 September 2022A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 August 2022An asset management firm is looking for Senior C# developer to work on their core OMS for their integration project related to ESG products