DevOps Engineer/SRE, Digital Banking
A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.
- Liaise with incident response team and C2E Command Center and set up production alert notification.
- Maintain daily monitoring dashboard, system services operation, performance check.
- Enhance application monitoring tools, such as Grafana, ITM, Batch Run, VIzeral
- Provide production deployment support when release roll-out
- Lead BAU activities such as security patches, certification renewal, downtime maintenance, AWS hardening review/deployment and any cross-impact project release
- Ensure project team provide handover documentation and all monitoring alert is in place
- Support the implementation of Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) and Chaos Engineering design for all strategic systems
- Drive continuous improvements in processes or systems leveraging Site Reliability Engineering methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 or more years of experience in web development or cloud engineering.
- Experience with Core Java 8/Node.js, Cloud Foundry (or equivalent), Amazon Web Services (or equivalent), relational and non-relational databases, and Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with distributed system architecture, SOA, microservices architecture and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Experience in Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- Proactive and flexible approach to work, good problem-solving skill under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022As Business Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in drive end to end BI strategy including data warehouse, modelling, mining and reporting. You will manage between analyst, support team and vendor. Also, analysis complex business data to identify trends, patterns, support decision making and uncover new business opportunities.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD60000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022Production Support Role (L1) Industry: Capital Markets
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 September 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 August 2022An asset management firm is looking for Senior C# developer to work on their core OMS for their integration project related to ESG products